Friday, November 11, 2005

My first Blog

Hello and welcome to Trent's Soap Box. This is my first shot at blogging and I am excited about sharing my personal journey, what God is showing me and what I am learning in my Doctoral studies. I hope you'll read and share.

the question for today: Have you thought about your spiritual lineage and your spiritual journey? Can you write and share your testimony? Your testimony is so powerful because it is your story of God's leadership in your life. Prepare to share!

2 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lsfrktyAs a former Yuma resident and graduate of the class of 1972, I
made the decision to accept Christ
as my personal savior two days after my 18th birthday while in Yuma. Your blog is the first I have ever responded to. As an independent Baptist on staff at Fourth Baptist in Plymouth MN, glad you leaving a presence on the web and on goyuma.com's link.

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Yuma class of 72 graduate and a Southwestern Seminary MRE recipient, I am glad your blog is part of a link to goyuma.com
Gary Blessman

 

Post a Comment

<< Home