Sunday, November 12, 2006

Well its Sunday - said like Eeyor

Ok I'm sitting here - Sunday morning - way before anyone comes to church. Sometimes we can say in the voice and attitude of Eeyor "Lets go to church so we can worship." But how many times lately have you said "YESSS, we get to go to church to worship." I know there are folks in places that don't enjoy the freedoms we have - that might say that in their hearts!
YEsSSSSS we get to go worship!

Its my choice today Eeyor or cheeleader/pumped up athlete!

I know that if I don't spend time with my Lord outside of corporate worship, when it comes around to Sunday I'll sound a whole lot like Eeyor.

May your day be filled with excitement and anticipation! YESSSSSS, I get to go and worship!

ty

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! I've been doing a lot of research on worship. I'll have to send you an article I found.

Tammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home