Monday, November 27, 2006

One sick puppy!


Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood - NOT! I can't talk so I'm typing. I've been sick for about 5 days now. Absolutely no fun and it seems to be getting worse rather than better. So pray for me.
I was amazed at how God took care of things yesterday(Sunday) for our church services. It was great in spite of me - some might say that was usually the case! Hah!
I am very rarily sick but even when I am I usually don't miss church. Folks have asked why I don't take the day off. I guess its because Sunday is not a work day - its a worship day. I always feel better being with my friends worshipping my Lord. Its a blessing to be in church on Sundays!
I can't write much now cause I'm on cold drugs. Pray for this next week as I have a funeral, a memorial service and a worship service to prepare for.

This next week we begin a series on "Enlarging your Heart - Don't let the Grinch steal your Christmas."

God bless you all, especially those who are sick.
Trent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home